Where Tradition Meets Excellence - Educating Students Since 1911
Grand Junction High School


Current students and graduates since 2011 can request transcripts and have them sent electronically to colleges through Naviance Family Connection.  Log in using your regular school username and password.  Click on the "colleges" tab, add colleges to your "colleges I am applying to" and then click "request transcripts".  You can also request your transcripts by stopping by the counseling office Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.

Former graduates can call 970-254-6900 extension 24113 or stop by the counseling office to request transcripts.  There is a $2.00 fee for transcript requests for former graduates.